- DEFINITIONS In this agreement
- "Customer Item(s)" means the items packed by you or a third party for storage and/or transport by Rocket Closet or one of our transportation partners.
- "Service(s)" means the storage and/or transport services provided by or on behalf of Rocket Closet as described in Section 3 below.
- "Delivery Zone" means the zip codes serviced by Rocket Closet, which covers the entire U.S.
- USER OF OUR SITE
- Eligibility This is a contract between you and Rocket Closet. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Rocket Closet Site or Service. If you do not agree, you may not use the Service. You may use the Site or Service only if you can form a binding contract with Rocket Closet, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site and Services. By registering to use the Site and Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. Any use or access to the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Site and Services are not available to any Users previously removed from the Site by Rocket Closet.
- Rocket Closet Site Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Site. Rocket Closet reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Site and the Rocket Closet Content (as defined below). Rocket Closet may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Rocket Closet Accounts Your Rocket Closet account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion. If you open a Rocket Closet account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to Rocket Closet with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
- Site Rules You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Rocket Closet servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser; (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site; (viii) using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Site; (xi) accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site; or (xii) bypassing measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including: without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use of copying of any Site content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein.
- THE STORAGE SERVICE
- Rocket Closet Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including without limitation the payment of all fees under this Agreement, Rocket Closet shall, upon request, photograph, categorize, and store items sent to our storage facilities.
- Your Responsibilities; Waiver of Non-Photographed and Improperly Packed Items You will be solely responsible for: (i) obtaining and ensuring that Rocket Closet or its carrier has such access to any parking as may be reasonably required to carry out the Services; (ii) being present, or ensuring that someone authorized by you is present, during the delivery, collection, and return of the Customer Items; (iii) providing Rocket Closet with your contact details and ensuring that such contact details are accurate and up-to-date; (iv) ensuring that the Customer Items you pack have been securely packed into the appropriate boxes so as not to cause damage or injury or the likelihood of damage or injury to your Customer Items, Rocket Closet’s property, employees, agents, contractors, business partners, other goods, or other individuals, whether by spreading of dampness, infestation, infection, leakage or the escape of fumes or substances or otherwise; (v) informing Rocket Closet immediately upon delivery of any damage to the Customer Items or your property that occurred during a delivery, collection or return service; and (vi) reimbursing Rocket Closet in full an amount equal to all damages, liabilities, costs, claims and expenses that Rocket Closet may incur as a result of your use of the Service or any breach by you of this Agreement.
- The Customer Items You represent and warrant that you own the Customer Items or that you otherwise have the right and authority to transport, store and use the Customer Items in accordance with this Agreement.
- Payment, Subscription Services and Cancellation By using the Services or other paid services or products provided by Rocket Closet, you agree to the pricing and payment terms, as we may update them from time to time. Rocket Closet may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
- Rocket Closet’s Right to Withhold or Dispose of Customer Items Rocket Closet shall have the right to withhold and ultimately dispose of some or all of the Customer Items in accordance with this clause if either: (i) you do not pay any applicable fees or any other payments due under this Agreement or (ii) you abandon your Customer Items, which will occur in the event your Rocket Closet subscription terminates or expires and you fail to take possession of your Customer Items within 45 days from the termination or expiration date, despite Rocket Closet’s or an applicable courier’s good faith attempts to return your Customer Items.
- Rocket Closet’s Limited Security Warranty Rocket Closet agrees to provide you with a limited security warranty regarding your Customer Items as set forth in the terms and conditions of our Limited Security Warranty Policy. This Limited Security Warranty Policy is expressly incorporated by reference herein.
- Termination You may terminate this Agreement at any time by requesting the return of your Customer Items and by paying any outstanding fees due to Rocket Closet. We may, without prior notice, change the Site or Services; stop providing the Site or Services or features of the Site or Services, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Site or Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Site or Services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS Except for the content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available to Rocket Closet in connection with the Services (“User Content”), the Site and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, Site marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, video, music, and content belonging to other Users (the "Rocket Closet Content"), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Rocket Closet and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Site). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Rocket Closet Content. Use of the Rocket Closet Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. You hereby expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Rocket Closet a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly perform, display, and make derivative works of your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Services.
- SMS/TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS AND CALLS. By consenting to Rocket Closet’s SMS/text messaging and calls service, you agree to receive SMS/text messages and calls with service, transaction, account-related, and commercial news, events, offers, and promotions from and on behalf of Rocket Closet to your mobile phone number provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. You certify that your mobile number provided is true and accurate and that you are authorized to enroll the designated mobile number to receive such text messages and calls. You are strictly prohibited from registering a mobile number that is not your own. You acknowledge and agree that calls or text messages may be sent using automated technology, including through an automatic telephone dialing system.
- NO SALES TO CHILDREN Rocket Closet does not sell products through its Site or Service for or to children, but only to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may use the Service only with involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- SECURITY Rocket Closet cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rocket Closet and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your use of the Services; (iii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iv) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (v) your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (vi) any of your User Content or Customer Items, or any that is submitted via your account; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Site or Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- NO WARRANTY WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE IN THE WAY YOU NEED IT, BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT PROMISE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT, AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, SHALL ROCKET CLOSET, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ROCKET CLOSET BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- BUSINESS FAILURE In the event that Rocket Closet ceases operations, we will attempt to make reasonable efforts to return your Customer Items to you, but cannot guarantee if and when such returns will occur. Rocket Closet will not be liable for any failure to return Customer Items in the event of a business failure.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS You certify that you have read and expressly agree to the terms and conditions of Section 12 (No Warranty) and you acknowledge that this section limits your legal rights and remedies. You intend your assent to this Agreement to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION, AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Customer Items is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Texas for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
- Arbitration READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM ROCKET CLOSET. For any dispute with Rocket Closet, you agree to first contact us at [email protected] and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Rocket Closet has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any Rocket Closet claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, "Claims"), by binding arbitration by JAMS, Inc. ("JAMS"), under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein.
- Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED THE SITE OR STORAGE SERVICES FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ROCKET CLOSET ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
- Assignment This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Rocket Closet without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Force Majeure Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Rocket Closet will not be liable or responsible for any damage to or loss of any Customer Items, or failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under this Agreement, including without limitation any Services, that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to) acts of God, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; war, armed conflict, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, or any action taken by a government or public authority; fire, explosion or accidental damage; adverse weather conditions; interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water; any labor dispute, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts; non-performance or delay by suppliers or subcontractors; and failure of plant machinery, machinery, vehicles, computers, the Internet or telecommunications (each, a "Force Majeure Event").
- No Waiver No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Rocket Closet’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Please contact us at [email protected]  with any questions regarding this Agreement.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Rocket Closet immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Rocket Closet will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
You may control your User profile and account settings by emailing us at [email protected] , updating your profile online at www.rocketcloset.com. By providing Rocket Closet your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Site and Service related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Site and Services and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences by emailing us at [email protected].  Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Times given for delivery, collection, and return are only estimates and Rocket Closet shall not be liable for any delay in delivery, collection, or return. Rocket Closet, at its sole discretion, will facilitate the transport of your items from the Delivery Zone from your initial pick-up to a Delivery Zone in a new city at pricing to be determined by Rocket Closet and approved by you through one of our transportation partners.
Rocket Closet may cancel, postpone, or otherwise reschedule any delivery, collection, or return of Customer Items for any reason or no reason, including without limitation in the event that Rocket Closet believes, in its sole discretion, that it may endanger any Rocket Closet employee, agent, contractor or other individual due to (including but not limited to) severe weather conditions or by reason of Rocket Closet having limited access to the Delivery Address.
Rocket Closet may use subcontractors and/or third parties to help perform any Rocket Closet obligations or services under this Agreement or any other agreements that incorporate this Agreement, including without limitation for pick-ups, return deliveries, and other logistics with respect to Customer Items.
While Rocket Closet makes a good faith effort to place all Customer Items in suitable environments and/or means of transport or storage, Rocket Closet transports and stores a large variety of items, some of which require specific environments or means of transport or storage. Rocket Closet does not warrant that any transport vehicle or storage facility used by Rocket Closet is a suitable place or means of transport or storage for any particular Customer Items.
The maximum size of our storing units are 54 cubic feet and are meant to store 100 personal items. Please keep this in mind when sending bikes and skis or other such larger items. We operate using a fair use policy and have to manage our space accordingly.
You understand that Rocket Closet is only responsible for those Customer Items that have been visually inspected and photographed by Rocket Closet. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for verifying that Rocket Closet has photographed and inventoried all the Customer Items and that the inventory Rocket Closet provides you is a true and complete inventory of the personal property tendered. You hereby waive and release Rocket Closet from responsibility for any damage to items that were not packed, sealed, inspected and photographed by Rocket Closet. If any items are not packed into boxes or protected with moving blankets you are solely responsible for damage to those items.
The Customer Items must not include and you must not provide to Rocket Closet for storage or transport any of the following in connection with the Services: antiques (whether or not breakable and fragile), perishable goods, firearms, explosives, used tires, plants, birds, fish, other animals, or any other living thing, arms or ammunition, any item which emits fumes, smells or odors, bullion (e.g., gold-silver), jewelry, currency, ivory, precious metals or stones, any drugs, illegal substances or goods, or goods or substances illegally obtained, combustible or flammable materials, liquids or compressed gases, diesel, petrol, oil, gas, artificial fertilizer or cleaning solvents, chemicals, radioactive materials or biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a dangerous or harmful nature, any other toxic, flammable or hazardous goods, human remains, or any other items, the possession, usage, transport or storage of which may detrimentally affect any other Customer Items or violate in any way the laws of the United States or any other applicable laws, rules, or regulations (collectively, "Prohibited Customer Items").
According to Rocket Closet’s sole discretion, Rocket Closet may regularly conduct, or have its subcontractors conduct pest control inspections of any and all Customer Items.
Rocket Closet and/or its contractors may, at any time without notifying you, open any Customer Items to inspect the Customer Items if Rocket Closet: (i) believes, in its sole discretion, that the Customer Items may include any Prohibited Customer Items; (ii) is required to do so by the police, fire services, local authorities or by court order; (iii) determines, in its sole discretion, it necessary for account or warehouse maintenance; or (iv) considers it necessary, in its sole discretion, in an emergency or to prevent injury or damage to persons or property.
Rocket Closet may refuse to store or transport any Customer Items, or may return to you any Customer Items, at your cost, at any time if, in Rocket Closet’s sole discretion, the storage, continued storage, or transport of the Customer Items would represent a risk to the safety of any person, the security of the storage site or transport vehicle, or any other goods at the storage site or in the transport vehicle.
Rocket Closet does not personally manage the dry cleaning and laundry services that we facilitate through the use of our application and therefore we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
You understand that there is inherent risk in the Cleaning Services and there is potential for clothing and related items to get lost or damaged. Rocket Closet has implemented measures designed to prevent the situations of lost or damaged items from happening, but Rocket Closet cannot guarantee that such situations will never happen.
In the event that the clothing or other items that you sent to Rocket Closet for the Cleaning Services is damaged or lost as a result of any fault of the third-party provider (including their employees), you will need to work with the third-party services directly to solve the situation. Rocket Closet will provide you with the full information of their party provider for you to reach them directly and solve the situation.
In order to receive Subscription Services, you must have internet access and provide Rocket Closet with a current, valid accepted method of payment (as updated from time to time, “Payment Method”). You hereby authorize Rocket Closet to bill the subscription fee to your Payment Method, along with any applicable taxes or additional fees due during the billing period. You acknowledge that the amount billed during each billing period may vary from month to month for reasons that may include different amounts due to promotional offers, changing your subscription plan, and so on. You must cancel your subscription prior to the end of the then current subscription period in order to avoid billing of the next subscription period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase, transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Site or Services must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase, transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with Rocket Closet at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes (including, without limitation, any applicable sales tax), if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions. Any amounts not paid when due shall bear interest at the rate of 15% per month or the maximum rate allowed by law, whichever is less.
You may cancel your Subscription Services at any time once the minimum storage term has been met; however, there are no refunds for cancellation for the then current subscription period. To cancel, email us at [email protected]. When you cancel the Subscription Services, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. Cancellations are effective the following subscription period. You will not receive a refund for the then current subscription period. You will continue to have the same access and benefits of your product for the remainder of the current subscription period. In addition, Rocket Closet requires minimum payment commitments, and you remain obligated to pay the full amount of any such minimum payment commitment you have made to Rocket Closet, regardless of whether and at what point you cancel your Rocket Closet account. In the event that Rocket Closet suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement due to your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused storage time, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Site or Services, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else, and that Rocket Closet may be unable to complete any outstanding orders or appointments until the suspension is lifted. You will be responsible for all charges (including any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred with respect to any orders processed prior to your cancellation of the Subscription Services.
You will be responsible for all transport and storage charges and other associated costs reasonably incurred by Rocket Closet while withholding or disposing of the Customer Items. Rocket Closet will provide you with 45 days’ written notice requiring you to pay all amounts due and contact Rocket Closet to arrange for redelivery of the Customer Items. If upon the expiration of the 45-day notice period you have failed to pay all of the amounts due, Rocket Closet may dispose of some or all of the Customer Items by sale or otherwise.
If in Rocket Closet’s opinion the Customer Items cannot be sold for a reasonable price or at all (for any reason), or despite Rocket Closet’s reasonable efforts they remain unsold, you authorize Rocket Closet to treat them as abandoned and to destroy or otherwise dispose of them at your cost. You shall be responsible for all costs reasonably incurred by Rocket Closet in relation to the disposal of the Customer Items.
If, after having made reasonable efforts to do so, Rocket Closet is unable to return any excess amounts received by Rocket Closet from the disposal of your Customer Items to you, including having given not less than 90 days’ written notice to you, Rocket Closet may retain any such excess amounts for its own account. If the proceeds of sale (if any) are insufficient to discharge the outstanding charges or any other payments due to Rocket Closet under this Agreement and the costs of sale, you must pay any balance outstanding to Rocket Closet within 7 days of a written demand from Rocket Closet. Interest will accrue on the balance in accordance with the Payment Section above until the balance is paid in full.
Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason you must contact Rocket Closet promptly to arrange for delivery of your Customer Items. If within 45 days following termination of this Agreement for any reason you fail to arrange for delivery of all of your Customer Items, then Rocket Closet may process the Customer Items in accordance with the provisions of the section titled "Rocket Closet’s Right to Withhold or Dispose of Customer Items" above.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit feedback, comments, suggestions, error identifications, or ideas about the Site or Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Site, the Services, or our other services or products ("Idea(s)"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Rocket Closet under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Rocket Closet does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Rocket Closet, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Rocket Closet. Your participation in our alerts program is completely voluntary. Standard message and data rates may apply from your carrier. Check your mobile plan and contact your mobile carrier for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages and calls, including charges from your mobile carrier. You can unsubscribe at any time.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional calls or SMS text messages at any time. Please note that unsubscribing from promotional calls and SMS text messages will not prevent you from receiving calls or SMS texts from Rocket Closet directly relating to your use of the Service, such as account information, item pick-up details and delivery information that are necessary to provide the requested Service to you. To unsubscribe from promotional calls or SMS texts, email[email protected] and provide your phone number and opt-out preference.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE LIMITED SECURITY WARRANTY POLICY, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ROCKET CLOSET OR THROUGH THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ROCKET CLOSET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
ROCKET CLOSET DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE ROCKET CLOSET SITE OR SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE OR SERVICE HYPERLINKED TO THE SITE, AND ROCKET CLOSET WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
FEDERAL LAW, SOME STATES, PROVINCES AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ROCKET CLOSET ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCKET CLOSET, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ROCKET CLOSET HEREUNDER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE THE LAST CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ROCKET CLOSET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Site is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Rocket Closet makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Site if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Site are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
You expressly agree and acknowledge that you may discover facts or law different from, or in addition to, the facts or law that you know or believe to be true with respect to the Claims and the Released Persons. Nonetheless, you expressly agree and acknowledge that this section shall be and remain effective in all respects notwithstanding such different or additional facts or the discovery of them.
If you are using the Site or obtaining the Services for commercial purposes, the following applies:
JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com and may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS. The arbitration will be conducted in Texas (or the nearest JAMS office), unless you request an in-person hearing in your hometown or you and Rocket Closet agree otherwise. The award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the court as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of such party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights. You may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process.